Fireworks greetings challenge

13»

Answers

• Mish1983
    Mish1983 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2017

Use candy bombs and striped candies to clear out all but the top left corner of 9 squares. Put the frog in the middle of those squares.

In this level the frog can't be moved to jelly with no candy. I've tried twice. He will only move to spaces with candy. As Gareth posted earlier 2 color bombs switched would do it but the chances of that happening aren't worth the time and lives wasted. I haven't tried fish to see if that would work.
  • Raymond_Leong
    Raymond_Leong Posts: 2 Newbie

Yet another piece of crap from King. QC is so lacking in this app development company.

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Hi Tammy Kary, It appears that only a "select" group of players get to play the additonal episodes. I believe that we are two episodes behind these people and we may be asking these same questions once we are able to play.  Maybe this is Activisions "Quality Control". rather than the company testing, they allow privleged players to test the episodes/levels to work out bugs before they roll it out to the rest of us. 

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

I never got any of these challenges...How do you get them?

Hi Tammy, It appears that only a "select" group of player get to the additonal episodes. I believe that we are two episodes behind these people.
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

Hmmm... thanks Debbie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?