We want your feedback on the levels 12 096 - 12 140!

Options

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Immediately after whinging about 11203 i got a go with a three minute cascade and that cleared the level for me.

Laughable stuff!

@GraceKung look at you with your deluxe 150 life mailbox! Mine has been reduced to just 50 lives!

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    edited June 2022
    Options

yup

Remind me again, what is my motivation?

Pretty laughable not only the extreme number of blockers but they made it impossible to pair the color bomb combo from the WS to begin Warning to all gear up and keep your head on a swivel!!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

I have finished the first 2 Episodes. It was a real struggle to remain interested.

Episode 1 was poor, only saved by 12098 and 12102 which I thought were ok. The rest the less said the better.

Episode 2 is a perfect example of personnel with zero work ethic. How anyone could accept this garbage as fit for release is totally beyond me. The first 3 levels all feature Sour Skulls are are farcical in the extreme. The entire episode is riddled with uncontrollable cascades and masses of blockers. 12116 is so poorly designed that if you start with a full Candy Necklace and the cascades take over, you end up with the chocolate being wiped out before you have reached the order target, therefore losing your Candy Necklace.

Unfortunately, @LindQ @Crazy Cat Lad if this is standard that is accepted by the hierarchy at King, more and more players will switch to the myriad of more professionally produced game products now available.

• GraceKung
    GraceKung Posts: 66 Level 2
    Options

150 is a daydream, only 15 every 24 hours, simply can not handle this week's hard times.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Holy smokers! This is a difficult set of levels...

• Michael-6
    Options

You know the levels are bad when even 'great set' says they are bad!

11209 is the worst for me so far. I don'/t think i've come across a level before with 35 moves where you can confidently say there isn't enough moves but this is definitely the case here. A tight starting board, far too many colours of candies and an insane amount of blockers.

Terrible stuff from @LindQ and friends.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    edited June 2022
    Options

Finished and Episode 3 was only a slight improvement. All in all, 45 levels of poorly designed, unimaginative, boring rubbish !!!

To top it off Level 12130 just disappeared. I was about halfway through and the entire game disappeared. It wasn't a problem with my PC as everything else I had on the taskbar remained. Naturally lost my full Candy Necklace.

Also no Episode Race and the Weekly Vault game looks like it is still full of glitches as it appeared, disappeared, reappeared and then told me I had a Bronze Vault ???

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited July 2022
    Options

quote:

Holy smokers!

This is a difficult set of levels...

Holy cannoli!

The ransom is even too much for you to bear this week (so far)...

• Michael-6
    Options

Nearly finished, leaving myself 4 levels to top up the daily win streak in time for next weeks levels.

As noted by @Peter_Tornaros the second episode is a complete mess, but I found it easier going than the first, as the levels seemed more prone to creating the endless cascades needed to pass.

The third episode is certainly an improvement, but that is damming with faint praise really.

The first episode should be pulled from the mobile release, it is that bad.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?