⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox capacity limit

Answers

• snshine123
    snshine123 Posts: 22 Level 2

I’m looking for a very serious answer and I want to know why King is determined to drive so many players away from this game that we have played for years and what difference could it possibly make as to how many lives we have in our mailbox? I’m truly trying to understand this and other than you want to make more money for charging us to Pay for extra lives are the unlimited play for an hour this makes no sense so again why do you care how many lives we have in our mailbox and why are you making it limited now please don’t tell me it’s because my friend stop sending lives because I have screenshots of them doing just that and I’m still getting hundreds of requests daily for me to send lives in yet I haven’t had a life given to me in almost 2 weeks something very abnormal is going on and nobody can give us a reasonable explanation

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,778 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for sharing and feedback, will pass this to the Game Team and please check this page

• Anthony_Ace_Leon
    Anthony_Ace_Leon Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited July 2022

* Edited by CM: ❌ This is no place for lobbying nor campaigning. Thanks! - Our House Rules

• snshine123

I’m looking for a very serious answer and I want to know why King is determined to drive so many players away from this game that we have played for years and what difference could it possibly make as to how many lives we have in our mailbox? I’m truly trying to understand this and other than you want to make more money for charging us to Pay for extra lives are the unlimited play for an hour this makes no sense so again why do you care how many lives we have in our mailbox and why are you making it limited now please don’t tell me it’s because my friend stop sending lives because I have screenshots of them doing just that and I’m still getting hundreds of requests daily for me to send lives in yet I haven’t had a life given to me in almost 2 weeks something very abnormal is going on and nobody can give us a reasonable explanation

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited June 2022

@Alienscar Hello everyone! Okay so i did use one of my 5 lives so you will see 14 lives. But had it really been 24hours for me to receive 10 lives? Which my message said 5 lives but my capacity is /100. Again the message so confusing. I really wish they kept the game for every player and not distribute feature to some and not others. That is one sign i should've seen when i discovered this community because i never knew there was so much different version of one game for different players. So all this does not surprise me one bit. Its been unorganized from the beginning. But here is a screenshot! And unfortunately i did not receive no lives from you nor my usual live givers except 3 people.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,615 Legend
    edited July 2022

Thank you very much @Lady_Hazel that information is really good to know. As others have said a storage capacity of 100 is pretty much redundant when you only receive 10 lives in 24 hours. It is this kind of feature that really makes me think that King are only interested in players that pay. Similar to the events that require us to complete upwards of 100 levels in a week this new life feature is clearly aimed at hampering all those players that don't buy lives.

And unfortunately i did not receive no lives from you nor my usual live givers except 3 people.

That is so disappointing to hear and I sent more lives to you today as well. I really wish I knew where my sent lives went and if they will show up eventually.

I must admit I am surprised that King are letting this happen. They are already being taken to court over disappearing lives, so allowing us three different methods of sending lives, but not actually letting the lives get delivered seems a strange move on their part.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 364 Level 3

Yes I saw that post

I did get 3 lives yesterday but like you I am wondering if they are going anywhere

This is a mess

I had over a 100 lives and used them down to get more I thought

Then a bunch like 25-30 disappeared

ughhh

We do need to do a class action suit

• snshine123

I had 297 lives which we have a real good friend Circl and we daily send lives to each other which was perfect because I have a six hour flight coming up and two hours later I had zero I have not gotten a single life in almost 2 weeks I’m just looking for new games to play it’s much easier because nothing here is going to change King Figures that after a week or two this will all die down and go back to doing whatever they want regardless of how they are treating loyal players and those of us that played for years makes absolutely no sense but I’m sure at this point I’m reading their explanations they really don’t care

• Darlene_Grigull
    Darlene_Grigull Posts: 6 Level 2

I am not receiving any extra lives. I give lives but I don’t receive any? What’s with that?

I think there is a glitch in the new programming restrictions on lives!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?