⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Options

Answers

• toto-8
    toto-8 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I was on level 2385 near the top of the game and Candy Crash was not loading so I reinstalled it - and then lost everything as I was not registered neither with e-mail nor fecebook. Cezdiamond, please help!!!

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Could someone help me as I had this same problem?

Hi Ashely- I will send you a message in King Care too :-)
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

Having the same problem over here! Not logged into facebook so playing as a guest. Was on level 1336 and now back to level 1!!!!!!!!! Please help me recover this!! :( 

Hi Kayleigh- I will send you a message in King Care too :-)
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

I was on level 2385 near the top of the game and Candy Crash was not loading so I reinstalled it - and then lost everything as I was not registered neither with e-mail nor fecebook. Cezdiamond, please help!!!

Hi toto- I will send you a message in King Care too :-)
  • Chan_Min_Naing
    Chan_Min_Naing Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2017
    Options

I lost my progress too when I join with facebook from iPad. Please restore my progress. -

• King6494035699
    King6494035699 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Dear King, love your game but the same thing as described above happened, I was using the windows 10 app from the windows app store for Candy Crush Saga, all of a sudden a popup came to connect to facebook and I lost all my progress, I was at around level 320 or so. My game ID is same as my username here, could you please get my levels back, plz plz plz plz:(

• Cezdiamond
    Options

I lost my progress too when I join with facebook from iPad. Please restore my progress. -

I will send you a message too :-)
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

Dear King, love your game but the same thing as described above happened, I was using the windows 10 app from the windows app store for Candy Crush Saga, all of a sudden a popup came to connect to facebook and I lost all my progress, I was at around level 320 or so. My game ID is same as my username here, could you please get my levels back, plz plz plz plz:(

I will send you a message too :-)
  • Laurence_Leonard
    Laurence_Leonard Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Ceziadiamond,I'm having a similar issue! I got a new phone and did not have my account attached and lost the data on the new sync. I was in the region of 600 if I remember correctly!
  • toto-8
    toto-8 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Cezdiamond, I still have not received your message - when are you going to send it?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?