Options
124»

Comments

• Lisal6715
    Lisal6715 Posts: 4,064 Level 4
    edited August 2022
    Options

here is the definition of bullying I found online -

Bullying is an ongoing and deliberate misuse of power in relationships through repeated verbal, physical and/or social behaviour that intends to cause physical, social and/or psychological harm. It can involve an individual or a group misusing their power, or perceived power, over one or more persons who feel unable to stop it from happening. 

Bullying can happen in person or online, via various digital platforms and devices and it can be obvious (overt) or hidden (covert). Bullying behaviour is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time (for example, through sharing of digital records).

Bullying of any form or for any reason can have immediate, medium and long-term effects on those involved, including bystanders.

Single incidents and conflict or fights between equals, whether in person or online, are not defined as bullying

I cannot put the website because it is against house rules . So is being unkind so is putting personal information against house rules.

I am tired of all of the bullying that you have done against me . I am tired if you sharing very personal and and intimate details about my life here on a community website. You brought my misunderstanding or miscommunication into an open forum which is totally uncalled for.you called me a liar when you are the one who would not listen. The details of my life that I shared with you were never ever meant to be mentioned in an open forum. You keep posting things all day long and I have said nothing because I was busy helping someone out in a special project. The bullying needs to stop, my personal stuff that I shared with you was private and not for the whole world to know. That is how choose to live my life. My medical condition is private and this is not the place to discuss it. How you got your information i do not know. I never said anything bad against as you have claimed repeatedly and telling people to not believe is uncalled for. I have several servers on discord that are mine and if I wish to ban someone that is my right and my choices You had no right to contact my friends that are friends off of this site. That is bullying and intimidation. You contacted 3 people yesterday that is not fair. I am a keep my personal life private I share what I want to share in the posts I make in the community I even offered to make you something special with new skills I have learned. You have no right posting private conversations on a public server. I was so excited to show you and Ravi what I had been working on and will get to share that work wit the community.

Please leave me and my friends alone.

• Loser_
    Loser_ Posts: 882 Level 4
    Options

That's really sad. You have been a great teammate. I wish I could convince you not to quit and stay on my team. But since you seem to have made up your mind and nothing is gonna change it, would you kindly leave the team now? I have already found someone to replace you and am just waiting for a spot to be left to send them an invite.

I was supposed to send you this message earlier, but I have terrible social skills and was trying to figure out how to ask you this without sounding rude. I hope it sounds polite enough.

P.S. You will be missed -- unless you change your mind and stay.

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,155 Level 4
    Options

Silly, I'm the one who requested you let me know if I should leave earlier. Your message is perfect.

This is the first day of a new routine for me. Before logging in I want to complete 3 things on a list I made. When I have completed them then I can log in.

Thanks 😊

Kerrie

• Kerrie
    Options

@lalopez6715 I've been trying to leave you alone since this whole fiasco started. You had other people tell me you want to talk with me. You brought @EOTheGr8 in this to try to talk with me on a different server.

Here are some examples of you wanting to talk to me.

idk maybe you guys should chat....I can care less about____ and ____ but you guys should try to sort things out.....Lisa wants to talk to you.....you were told Lisa wanted to talk to you but you denied to talk to her, why?

I only contacted your friend who I talked to long before you because he reached out to me, twice. My complete conversation is a one word reply... yes?. I can't figure out who your other two friends are I contacted.

I posted conversation because I was asked what proof I have and it was in that conversation.

I left you alone, you were the one trying to contact me. Through this entire drama filled mess involving several different people you are at the center of each one stirring the pot.

• Kerrie
    Options
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Okay! It’s time to close this discussions and end whatever is going on! We do not tolerate these kinds of activities where peoples personal information are shared or because we can’t seem to get along.

Therefor I’m closing this thread and hope we can all be more mindful of the house rules and respect each other’s privacy!

Thank you and hope you all understand 👍🏼

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?