⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

All of my boosters disappeared again and Candy Crush hasn't been loading st times, it kicks me out.s

Options
Jaj23
Jaj23 Posts: 5 Level 2

All my boosters  disappeared again they were there this morning.   I have also been having problems with the game loading sometimes it boots me out and starts me at the first level.  Are there issues with the game?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there-  Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

Let's make things right again so that you can all enjoy your sweet adventures! I will send you a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your iPhone crashing. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a Candy Crushing week! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?