Original candy crush not giving me last cherry

Options
Mel_Mel-2
Mel_Mel-2 Posts: 4 Newbie

I am still on 3rd or 4th episode of candy crush saga and goal was to collect three cherry. I have collected all but one and now the game isn't giving the last cherry. I have collected over 1 million point trying to get it to throw down the last one but still nothing. Is this a bug??? 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Mel, can you confirm what level this is? 

Maybe use the site search function above, someone might have already asked the question here. 

• Mel_Mel-2
    Options

It is level 81 and according to Apple records the app charged more than $100 to play it and it still didn't end. Woke up this more I got with it reset and all the points, tokens gone. This is definitely a bug and should not have failed to provide and end to the game or charged my account more than $100. There has not been anyone experience this yet, I searched for hours yesterday. I was a resolution to this ASAP! 

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Mel,

I've just read your posts.

I can assure you that we never take money from players’ accounts without authorisation and there are no hidden features in the game. 

All in-game purchases need to be initiated by the player or someone who has access to their iTunes account or their payment details.

In order to make a purchase, you must tap on the "Buy” button and the price for each item is displayed in the App Store before you finalise the purchase.

For help in protecting your device against accidental or unauthorised purchases please see this link: support.apple.com/en-us/HT204396 

If someone has used your payment details without your consent, please contact your bank and the police. 

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Mel_Mel-2
    Options

Mel, can you confirm what level this is? 

Maybe use the site search function above, someone might have already asked the question here. 

It is level 81 and according to Apple records the app charged more than $100 to play it and it still didn't end. Woke up this more I got with it reset and all the points, tokens gone. This is definitely a bug and should not have failed to provide and end to the game or charged my account more than $100. There has not been anyone experience this yet, I searched for hours yesterday. I was a resolution to this ASAP!
  • Mel_Mel-2
    Options

Hello Mel,

I've just read your posts.

I can assure you that we never take money from players’ accounts without authorisation and there are no hidden features in the game. 

All in-game purchases need to be initiated by the player or someone who has access to their iTunes account or their payment details.

In order to make a purchase, you must tap on the "Buy” button and the price for each item is displayed in the App Store before you finalise the purchase.

For help in protecting your device against accidental or unauthorised purchases please see this link: support.apple.com/en-us/HT204396 

If someone has used your payment details without your consent, please contact your bank and the police. 

Kind regards,

Johnny

You apparently didn't read the rest of my post

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?