⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• edithhenry1
    edithhenry1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

You have completely ruined the game. The only thing this benefits is Kings bank account. What is the point of storing 200 lives if you can’t use them ever. Challenges are now impossible to accomplish. At higher levels it takes 20 lives just to get through one level—- this is awful. Game has been ruined. Most of the people I used to play with have now quit the game. Thanks for this poorly executed bad decision

• Tinador01
    Tinador01 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Totally agree. None of it makes any sense. Gathering friends encouraging players to give lives and accept lives then saying Oh no, you can only use 20 a day. Not sure who the brainstorm is that thinks this is what players want or this move makes the game better. But, for my part I’m playing less. Don’t spend money to buy gold bars or boosters. Eventually they will have to go back to the old way of playing

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,216 Legend
    edited August 2022
    Options

@Tinador01 Eventually they will have to go back to the old way of playing

Actually I think they are trying to resist going back to the 'old' way of playing.

Have you all noticed the Quick Questions being asked by Crazy Cat Lad regarding a choice between unlimited lives or a Party Booster,

Personally I think it is plain that King is trying to prove a point because when given the option of unlimited lives or a Party Booster everyone is choosing the booster and not the lives.

This kind of choice justs back up their decision to limit lives as from those polls it becomes clear that lives aren't that important.

Don't get me wrong people aren't doing anything wrong it is always that Cat Lad's polls are always constructed to provide exactly the result that they want. They never provide a poll option of 'none of the above' or 'I want both'. To be worthy of being a proper poll every poll should always inlcude an 'other' polling option that allows people to make it clear that the other options aren't what they want.

• Tinador01
    Options

Fully agree with you. Well, I’m just going to play less and not buying any lives. Hopefully it will have an effect. At least it’s my way of protesting.

• Azeret
    Azeret Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

We should all boycott the game and uninstall it because to limit is with 15 lives per day is rediculous really.

• Tinador01
    Options

I agree. What does limiting live and stoping players, playing mean? It means buy more lives? Not me. Play less. Let them see how stupid their new rule is

just play the limit. They call it HOARDING. How crazy is that?

id like to know how much money the genius who thought of this is getting. Lol

• Azeret
    Azeret Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Agreed I will also protesting no more buying a 1hour game anymore. I am going to play less. Let us see how king game destroy their own game.

• Tinador01
    Options

I’m with you. Hopefully others will do the same

• kcrusher
    kcrusher Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Have been playing this game for a long time and I think the cap on lives is terrible. I do not want people I am not friends with having access to my computer. That is just asking for trouble. If this is not fixed I will quit playing the game altogether.

It seems a shame for it to come to this after all these years.

• Tinador01
    Options

I too have been playing for years. Since it first started the game has gotten worse. I hope the people, administrators read all of these comments. I’ve been writing and sending emails but to no avail. They just want to make it a money maker. Actually since I’ve been playing less I’ve found other things to do.

im almost at the point to end it all together

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?