Problem with Candy Crush Saga on my Ipod Touch 5 with IOS 9.3.5

Options
Carole-7
Carole-7 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi ! Lately I'm having problem while playing Candy Crush Saga on my Ipod Touch 5 with IOS 9.3.5. The screen suddenly become's black and the game close. I have to open it again. It can do that a couple of time when I try to play.

What should I do ?

Thanks !

Carole

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Carole,

As far as I know you can´t play this on an iPod?

Haven´t seen that one here on this list of recommended / compatible devices;

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/rewards-966708925#entry_73300

• Carole-7
    Carole-7 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi  Randle. Thanks for the answer. I've been playing since a couple of years on my IPod Touch 5 the Candy Crush Saga. It's causing problem only since a couple of months...

Can it be an Candy Crush update ou an IOS update that is the problem ?

Thanks ! 

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hi Carole,

I think it´s rather the fact that the iPod Touch 5th generation was first released back in 2012; soon that´ll be 5 years ago.

It´s 512 MB Ram processor hasn´t changed so even if you have the 64 GB version of the iPod Touch 5, it will still have the 512 MB Ram processor to run your apps on.

Nowadays even less known mobile devices come out with processors of 3 GB Ram or more.

King regularly updates their apps and keeps modifying them aligned with the latest technology and features; my Android flagship from 2012 can´t cope with their games anymore either.

On my iPhone 6 Plus they just work brilliant. I also recently acquired a 130$ Android phone from an unknown brand; 3 GB Ram processor, Android 6 (Marshmallow) and all their games run very smooth.     

• suzie_cue
    suzie_cue Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited May 2017
    Options

I have been using my Ipod touch 5th generation to play Candy Crush Saga since I bought it. Once in a while it would close on me but since version 9.3.5 it will do it almost every time. This happened to us last year and King fixed the problem then. Hope they do the same this time around.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?