⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

I have the same issue. Do not recall ever using an email address or Facebook to begin play, and now am back to level 1 after updating the Candy Crush Saga app. I have a screen name.

Hi there- I will send you a message too :-)
  • Cezdiamond

Hi @Coco did you receive my message? 

• Don_Walters
    Don_Walters Posts: 3 Newbie

I had the same issue.  Emailed customer care and no response.  Just finished 2510 and tried to sync to facebook and back down to level 1.  Please help with the restore.  I'm not worried about the few gold bars or extras but I can't imagine starting from scratch after reaching the last level!

• Jamal_Shabazz
    Jamal_Shabazz Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi I have a similar issue, I accidently uninstalled my Candy Crush Saga and it was not connected to a Facebook or King account. When I reinstalled it I started back at level 1. I was at approximately level 700. Is there anything that can be done to recover my lost progress. My user ID on the newly installed app is 8626808394.

• Cezdiamond

I had the same issue.  Emailed customer care and no response.  Just finished 2510 and tried to sync to facebook and back down to level 1.  Please help with the restore.  I'm not worried about the few gold bars or extras but I can't imagine starting from scratch after reaching the last level!

Hi Don- I will send you a message also.
  • Cezdiamond

Hi I have a similar issue, I accidently uninstalled my Candy Crush Saga and it was not connected to a Facebook or King account. When I reinstalled it I started back at level 1. I was at approximately level 700. Is there anything that can be done to recover my lost progress. My user ID on the newly installed app is 8626808394.

Hi- I will send you a message also.
  • Moniś_Wilk
    Moniś_Wilk Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2017

Hi , I need a help. I have lost my progress when my tablet was broken and I had to buy a new one. I never had  a facebook account or King account and now I start from level 1. I take me almost 4 years to go on level 1700+ ( cant remember exactly, byt it was over 1700). Now I got King account my nick name is - monisia and facebook  and I am currently on level 65. Please could U do something in my case? If I back on level 1700 I will be happy enough . My game ID is  8633565448

• Prads
    Prads Posts: 1 Newbie

@cezdiamond plz help me also lost all my progress after connecting to fb account was at 353 level

• tehilooli
    tehilooli Posts: 2 Newbie

@cezdiamond I just had the same problem. The game suddenly got stuck and also my pc (I downloaded the game from microsoft store), so I restarted it and when I tried to enter the game I saw that all of my progress was gone and I need to start over from level 1.. I was at level 271 please is there a way to restore my progress? I wasn't conectted to any account or email the pc just saved the progress. Thank you 

• Cezdiamond

@cezdiamond plz help me also lost all my progress after connecting to fb account was at 353 level

Happy to help :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?