⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

can someone please help me with level 2555 on candy crush, been stuck for days, thanks

Options
Sue_Fitzgerald
Sue_Fitzgerald Posts: 6 Level 2

can someone please help me with level 2555 on candy crush, been stuck for days, thanks

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Hey Sue, I'm no expert, I haven't reached this level yet. 

The guys/gals over at SkillGaming are always the ones to go to for help with the levels. 

I hope this helps you: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cygp1qPyFSU

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    edited June 2017
    Options

The video shows an almost constant stream of checked candies which are needed in order to make the lemon drops. Unfortunately, these checks stop appearing so the required amount cannot be crushed. The last time I played, with 2 of the timers exploded, the checked candies didn't even start to appear until there were only 6 moves left. This level needs a fix. Thanks in advance, development team.

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

The video shows an almost constant stream of checked candies which are needed in order to make the lemon drops. Unfortunately, these checks stop appearing so the required amount cannot be crushed. The last time I played, with 2 of the timers exploded, the checked candies didn't even start to appear until there were only 6 moves left. This level needs a fix. Thanks in advance, development team.

An hour after I posted this, I got a lucky board, meaning enough checked candies fell and I had enough moves (with the help of one lollypop hammer) to finish the level. As annoying as the game gets sometimes, I always look forward to the next episode!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?