⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

LVL 2216

Options
Pierre_Zell
Pierre_Zell Posts: 94 Level 2

Here's the story, I don't want to play a board that I literally have "ZERO" chance of even playing, so when King is ready to give a decent chance of even playing "MORE THAN 7-8 MOVES" let me know... and I'll play...

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I always love reading your frustrations Pierre. We've all been there and we know those levels will always appear at one point. You've passed it though by the sounds of it so no biggie now right! 

• Pierre_Zell
    Options
  • Pierre_Zell
    Options

You know what the real problem is Kingspinn, All the boards lately are wait for King to give you permission to move on by allowing the right board to actually show up. Issue is that a player like me does not want to play the same board day after day after day over and over and over again and again and again....Catch my drift....

• Pierre_Zell
    Options

Here is an example, I did finally get the board I needed to beat 2216, but now I'm on 2217 now for 2 days and I've used up most of my boosters to boot and haven't even come close... thing is I play the game for enjoyment...it's no longer enjoyable, but this time, if I run out of boosters without defeating the board, I will remove this game from my list of facebook games...simply, don't need your game...

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

It's not my game Pierre sorry! 

If you don't enjoy the game anymore then maybe you have reached your skill limit. You're 2200+ levels into a game don't forget. There will be a time when you might have to stop playing or you might need to purchase to proceed etc. Thats the natural progression of a saga style game. 

• Pierre_Zell
    Options

Skill has nothing to do with waiting for the game to give you a board that actually lets you make more than one dictated move and my skill ability is vastly more superior than you can possibly imagine...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?