Level 1884 and PROGRESS LOST

MoMo92
MoMo92 Posts: 4 Newbie

This game was my escape until level 1884. There is a glitch on it which makes it impossible to clear the level. It was reported many times and you said it was fixed and to update the app. There is no update available in the Apple App Store and the problem is still there. So not only did I use all my gold bars and boosters trying to clear the level, when you guys said the problem was fixed and to restart your phone and have latest version of the app, I did that and problem was still there. I decided to delete and redownload the app since there was no update available and the problem is still there after updating my software AND restarting my phone. I have a King account which says my progress is saved so I should have no issues right? WRONG. I log back in and MY PROGRESS IS LOST. It has me on LEVEL 11!!!! From glitchy 1884 to LEVEL 11!!! I’m NOT working my way back up. I was literally on a 72 or 73 win streak until this glitchy level! It saved my weekly rankings and measly 14 gold bars I have left but did not save the level that I’m actually on!! Someone please fix this!! I also could not log on to this help center with the king account used on my phone for the game and had to create a new one with the same email. Idk how that’s even possible. FIX IT!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?