💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Triple Mixed Levels?

Options
Goldenswordz
Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3

I want levels that have 3 different level types mixed together (for example, levels where you need to collect jelly, ingredients, and orders.)

7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,960 Legend
    Options

Why is the first thing I thought of when I read your idea @Goldenswordz. How does your idea improve the game? More of the same isn't necessarily better. Also, the removal of moves has made levels extremely difficult already without adding another level of difficulty.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options

Mixed levels aren't any more difficult than the non-mixed levels and that is fact.

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options

Might as well go all the way

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,960 Legend
    edited October 2022
    Options

The fact is @Goldenswordz, is that different elements are added to the levels to increase the inherent difficulty of a level.

That is, a simple level that requires you to collect coloured candy is made more difficult if other elements such as collect an ingredient is also added.

It is the nature of the game for this to be the case.

By adding Magic Mixers, Liquorice Swirls, sniping requirements and any other blocker you care to mention the simple act of collecting ingredients, jelly and orders becomes too difficult due to the incessant removal of moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?