why has my candy crush changed on laptop it looks childish i have gone into game and total different

Options
Julie_Ann_Lee
Julie_Ann_Lee Posts: 2 Newbie

my candy crush on laptop has gone babyish and a different layout why ?? and is there any way that i can get back too old layout i am using google chrome as i always have done

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

It's because they switched to the HTML5 version of the game since Flash is being fazed out, it was only a matter of time considering that all their new games have been built using HTML5. It won't be possible to go back to the previous layout because the browser version always loads the latest version available which is the same for everyone.

• Sarah_Tune
    Sarah_Tune Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yep mine too can't get hammers or boosters either can anyone else?

• Renée_Biewer
    Renée_Biewer Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

It's because they switched to the HTML5 version of the game since Flash is being fazed out, it was only a matter of time considering that all their new games have been built using HTML5. It won't be possible to go back to the previous layout because the browser version always loads the latest version available which is the same for everyone.

Well I'm not sure how that is entirely true. I'm playing my game and my mum's on the same laptop and only her's has gone to this baby like Candy Crush, mine is still the same. How would that be possible ? Her game looks like the same as when you play it on the iPad
  • constiff3251
    constiff3251 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

You can! You need to go to apps.facebook.com/candycrush/?ccsfallback=true.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?