⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Cup Semi- Final is gone during play.

Options
kc8vm2
kc8vm2 Posts: 10 Level 2

I had over 202000 accumulated…but now it just disappeared and I’m not getting credit for any more green candies collected.

Answers

• Camino_HH
    Camino_HH Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hello Community,

I qualified for the semi final and collected more than 170.000 green candy, when the candy cup disappeared from one game to the other on my iPhone (iOS 15.7). That means, that I‘m not able to collect green candy anymore. This happened to me before during the quarter finals but when the quarter finals were over I received a message that I qualified for the semi finals. For me it looks like there’s a programming bug inside the game.

I tried to log out and log in again, played diffent levels again, but nothing helped. Any other recommendations to continue the collecting the green candy to improve my result during the semi finals of the candy cup are appreciated.

Camino_HH

• Abundantlove11
    Abundantlove11 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

It will be back on it own, it happens to me too but it was already too late

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,769 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reported This issues has been reported.

• Bernadine
    Bernadine Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

10/2/2022: I am having the same problems with my IOS devices n they are over 242 thousand pts disappeared. Help

• Bernadine
    Bernadine Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

10/2/2022: this happened to me twice. The game just disappeared. I hope the programmer(s) get them fix n I hope it won’t happen again in future contest. This is just getting crazy!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?