Candy Crush suddenly got harder. Why?

Options
12346»

Comments

• viking1055
    viking1055 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am on level 6068 and hardly ever spent any money getting to about level 6000. But sure seems like the moment I spent $1.99 to get 10 gold bars a few times to pass a couple levels, nearly ALL levels are becoming “nightmarishly difficult” levels and King wants me to spend more and more money to keep advancing. This does NOT seem like a coincidence! I’ve looked up videos online of levels that I’m on and either the level is different or I have less moves. I think it’s rotten that this is an apparent money grab!

• Goldfolk
    Goldfolk Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am on level 9200 or so and have never spent a cent on the game. If a level seems impossible just keep doing it; after a certain number of attempts the game decides to give you a break and you get at least a couple of lucky attempts where you are incredibly lucky and you can finish the level. If you fail these then a few attempts later you will finish the level no matter what you do. You will also miraculously finish a level if you stop playing for a few weeks and then restart.

• viking1055
    viking1055 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if it matters whether I play the game on my cell phone versus my laptop? I've always played on my phone, but people have told me that it's easier on the computer. I didn't know there would even be a difference.

• Goldfolk
    Goldfolk Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

You can play the game on both and provided you link the accounts progress will be saved account wide. On an Android phone you can get extra goodies and extra moves by watching adverts but you don't get this on Windows. Overall your phone should be easier but it's still an annoying/enjoyable game on both systems.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?