Exit out of CCS Thanks to my friends

Options

Hi Everyone who was on my friend list! Thank you for your help keeping this game interesting. Thank you for adding me/accepting my friend request. I had a blast and i must leave the memories this way before it becomes ugly. I i will miss sending lives to yall and competing against yall. Good luck and be safe! Byes

Comments

• Oichi
    Oichi Posts: 94 Level 2
    edited October 2022
    Options

Awww! Sorry to see you go 😢. Thank you for all of the lives you sent to us! 😊 I hope you still have fun elsewhere and maybe even come back one day?

To be honest I havn’t been playing much either recently, Im sorry for the lack of lives I have been sending as well… But on the bright side, It doesn’t matter that much because of the life limit!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @Oichi Please do not be sorry! I received a lot of lives from you! You are definitely one of my friends on here that helped with lives a lot :D. And the game has totally lost value for me. They keep taking features away that i like and implementing useless ones its beyond annoying. Im no longer interested. I cant even find myself to even finish a level not because of lives issue or boosters its just dull lol that's how boring it became. So i have no choice but to delete it.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,040 Legend
    Options

Is this you @Lady_Hazel?

Sorry to see you leave, but if the game has become annoying instead of a challenge then you are doing the right thing.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

@Alienscar Hi! Yes lol i wanted to say bye to my friends who helped me get to about 4000. I have been playing for years and at one point had no friends and no help but then i eventually did. Especially when i found out about this forum so i definitely owe a thank you to all of you. I honestly believe i played all this time not for the game itself but the competitive aspect of it and still finding it in yourself to send lives to people who are in a higher level than you or lower than you without being afraid you will never get to their level or they will catch up to you. This game taught me a valuable lesson reason why i loved it so much so since i cant accept the changes and no one is listening i want to grab my lesson and leave. Again i prefer to exit while i still can before it gets bad since our complaints don't mean nothing. And yes it got annoying and i find myself discourage to play that's a sign to stop playing. And lets not talk about the new features. -Face Palms- Thank you so much for all the lives! You definitely was also one of the people who send me countless live.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,040 Legend
    Options

*Face palm* is right @Lady_Hazel some of the recent changes to the game really do make 'shake my head' in disbelief. It is almost like King is trying their hardest to chase non-paying players away from the game.

Keep well Hazel and I hope you find something else to do that you really enjoy.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?