Piggy Bank

Options
LittleBee
LittleBee Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm on the piggy bank offer and its currently full. Can I open it or do I have to pay the $4.50?

Answers

• Joyce_Don_Wright
    Joyce_Don_Wright Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Mine is asking for $4.99, I thought it was a reward for stars
  • Kivany
    Kivany Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Mine is asking for $6.99. I think it's a money grab to try to get people to pay for the gold.

• djcamero
    djcamero Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2017
    Options

I'm rather frustrated with this too.  My Dad and I both play Candy Crush Saga on iPhone and are far along on the game.

This new addition is a "deal" on buying bars.  Starts at 50 and when you get to 100 bars it caps out.  

Then you pay and can get 100 at the discounted price, but why do some people have to pay more than others?

My Dad's is only saying $2.99 while mine is asking for $4.99 and the above posts show $4.50 and $6.99 for the others.  Shouldn't it be a set amount to be fair to all?

I want to know why I am being charged more for the exact same thing.

• hha_who
    hha_who Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same here! Super frustrating. I am getting so sick to death of having to click through all of these advertisements, not ads in the game, but Candy Crush trying to get you to purchase things in the game to keep your stars, unlock your gold, pass levels, etc. I always have to click through so many things now just to play the game that I love but I'm getting so tired of it that I'm so tempted to just quit.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for posting and commenting here on King Care.

Please let me recommend our new Blog about the Piggy Bank here https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bank

Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?