⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Level 2725

Options
Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5

Another level of very poor quality. Constant reshuffling with virtually no chance of getting the required number of red candies. Surely the designer plays the level before it is released and must realise he/she has produced a very inferior product ??

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

The design faults with this level are numerous. It is no use using Lucky Candy boosters as they predominately spawn Popcorn which blocks falling candy or prevents any chance of getting color bombs, wrapped candies, etc. This level urgently needs attention. I have been playing the level for nearly a day and have not as yet got the red candies below 8 remaining, despite using numerous boosters !!

• Ketan_Patel-2
    Ketan_Patel-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

ABSOLUTE JOKE!  WHAT IS GOING ON?  5 Popcorns, 15 Reds and 30 Liquorice wheels in under 30 moves?  It is now becoming a complete waste of time.  How many times do you need to hit a popcorn....answer 3, multiply this by 5, 15 moves gone if you can get the perfect IMPOSSIBLE combination.  You then need to open up the red candies and you need 15.  It is not possible, better chances to win the lottery.  Still no response to my questions on other levels.  Rather than upset customers, just END THE GAME!

• Mary_Davis_Zink
    Mary_Davis_Zink Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

The design faults with this level are numerous. It is no use using Lucky Candy boosters as they predominately spawn Popcorn which blocks falling candy or prevents any chance of getting color bombs, wrapped candies, etc. This level urgently needs attention. I have been playing the level for nearly a day and have not as yet got the red candies below 8 remaining, despite using numerous boosters !!

Yes, many design faults here. Give us some answers, King! Show us how you solve it.
  • PeterR
    PeterR Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

Just like many other levels this started with more  (35) moves (check YouTube ) and it has been lowered to only 28 moves making it almost impossible. this is unfair since many players play competition so should have an equal amount of moves. It looks like King will reduce thè amount of moves when they think it is too easy  (does not generate enough money). This happens VERY often. They should do proper testing before releasing new levels rather than changing the nummer of moves afterwards!  that really sucks 

• Diane2016
    Diane2016 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

There have been a couple of levels that have come close to making me finally quit playing Candy Crush. The problems in those levels were finally addressed and I've stayed until now. If this level doesn't get fixed, I will be giving up. It isn't fun when you just have to be incredibly lucky to pass a level.

• taylor655
    taylor655 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Go through the whole game and don't see any red!!!! I'm another one ready to delete app
  • CGUL
    CGUL Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Agree with all previous comments.  Sort it out Candy Crush.  I'm fed up of poorly designed levels that change through time.  I'd like my hammers and switches back now I know that this level has been made far too hard compared to the easier version as shown on youtube (more moves and less constant spawning of liquorice at the start).

• Marg_Newman
    Marg_Newman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

ABSOLUTE JOKE!  WHAT IS GOING ON?  5 Popcorns, 15 Reds and 30 Liquorice wheels in under 30 moves?  It is now becoming a complete waste of time.  How many times do you need to hit a popcorn....answer 3, multiply this by 5, 15 moves gone if you can get the perfect IMPOSSIBLE combination.  You then need to open up the red candies and you need 15.  It is not possible, better chances to win the lottery.  Still no response to my questions on other levels.  Rather than upset customers, just END THE GAME!

This level is way too hard. I get close a couple of times, but too often I just can't break enough popcorn to get the red candies. Very frustrating. Is King just trying to slow us all down so they can make some more levels????? I would be happy if they just stopped making levels and gave me the Gold Watch I deserve for playing this long!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?