Ask for lives only from candy crush players.

Options
Cata_Kaa
Cata_Kaa Posts: 2 Newbie

In candy crush saga, new format, i cannot select only the candy players in my friends list. I don`t want to bother all my FB friends asking for lives for candy crush. Please, tell me how to fix this and select only candy players.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Cata,

The format for asking friends has changed. The Candy Friends option is no longer available. Now you have the option to search for your friends by name, then as we work to improve the feature, your top friends, the ones you interact with most, should appear at the top of your inbox.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Grammy1950
    Grammy1950 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Well it's been 3 months since Cara Las asked this question & Johnny andwered a month later with an unwanted answer. Listing ALL our Facebook friends in a list to ask for help is absurd and only benefits the game maker not the users. I have over 100 friends & family only list and you expect me to remember which friends actually PLAY this game. Ha, ha, Ha! I want to know when the players requests to put this feature back to what it was will be sent to the powers that change the games criteria?  And who asked for the "All Friends" list anyway? Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?