⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
đź“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

đź’Ś Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Comments

• Helen_Wong
    Helen_Wong Posts: 31 Level 2

This is totally unfair to me, other opponents have rewards, they can rely on these rewards to quickly pass the level and get gold bricks, but because I don't have these rewards, I have to keep playing with life, but I can only get 20 per day It took me a few more days of life, and finally I had to rely on gold bricks to pass the customs, but those gold bricks were taken by others, so I had to buy them with money, which made my life burden. Playing the game in this way is completely unhealthy, unfair, and has no fun. It should be that all players have no rewards, not that some people have some and none. This is a fair competition.

In addition, your team is also inexplicably reducing the number of steps, which is very unfair to those of us who are late to play. I hope you can really face up to the problem and improve it, or cancel those "life" caps and return Give me all the rewards and give players a fair and just competition.

• TracyCooper
    TracyCooper Posts: 10 Level 2

I’ve stopped adding friends and deleted a whole load I didn’t know personally. No point them being there with the life limit. Hardly a community game anymore is it?!

also, why does candy crush still run cup tournaments when we don’t have the lives to complete the levels?

sorry, but the game isn’t the same anymore and not really enjoying it now. There’s no competition between friends, no community feel and no chance of getting past the level you’re on when it’s a difficult one.. boring.

• TracyCooper

Anyone recommend any other games?

• TracyCooper

Anyone recommend any other games? Used to play candy crush to destress after work but barely lasts ten minutes now.. need something addictive please if any suggestions.

• Helen_Wong
    Helen_Wong Posts: 31 Level 2

can fix and return my ad and get tool rewards, please

And my setup doesn't have the last two methods, why?

• TinaBrown57
    TinaBrown57 Posts: 99 Level 2

I stopped adding friends months ago as you only need 20 friends for your 20 lives a day, I didn't realise you could delete friends, I will look into that one and delete them all apart from 20.

I don't spend money or play any tournaments now either since the changes and the last 2 times with the chocolate box I've not been getting my rewards, is this something else they are taking away.

The game has become pointless now no fun, it just takes longer and longer to complete each level and the boredom has now set in for me as I'm not even using my 20 lives a day sometimes.

Eventually there will be no players and the game will come crashing down as Candy have blatantly become greedy as its obvious to see they just want money from us. Everyone should stop spending there money on this game until the game changes back.

• TracyCooper

Yea you can delete friends. I’ve deleted loads fr mine because it’s pointless having them there. Best of it is candy crush have started this thing when you pass a level “so and so completes this level add them as a friend”! Lol. Why would I add them? To share lives? Haha.. honestly, you couldn’t write it.

The chocolate box has been working ok for me.

I agree; the game is boring now. I’m stuck on a level and just don’t get the lives to complete any missions. Had a couple of hours playing scrabble last night on my phone, so I’ve already started looking for something else to play.

• TinaBrown57
    TinaBrown57 Posts: 99 Level 2

Well I've used my 20 lives for today so that's it until tomorrow, I'm going to be on the same level for weeks at this rate but no money being spent on this so called game. Card payment was removed months ago and that's how it will stay until things change, so there's no need for these stupid pop ups to try and make us spend as it wont work. Now off to go and delete some friends as I only need 20 friends for 20 lives. How stupid for king to encourage us to add friends for a measly 20 lives. So guys you only need 20 friends so take note. If candy want to play games then so can we.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?