2928 Just a head's up....

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

This one is brutal.  You will need an arsenal of boosters and gold bars for extra time.  The level "offers" +5 candies along with licorice ---it's random and let me tell you I got more licorice than +5.  I cleared it, but used a ridiculous amount of boosters (especially lollies and switches) along with buying extra time twice.  I've said this before---this game has become a game of strategic booster use on some levels---you absolutely need to play for those extra boosters they give us.  If it wasn't for those---I wouldn't still be playing.  Good luck and stock up for this one.

Answers

• Steven_Whitaker
    Steven_Whitaker Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

As posted...

Fix level 2928 !I played for EIGHT HOURS unlimited lives and started each time with Morts helmet and added boosters.(If you don’t pass a level and given the option to “Give Up” or “Play Again”, simply close the app without choosing and reopen it... you will retain Morts Helmet !)3 Colour Bombs, 3 Striped, 3 Wrapped candies !It cannot be passed and is physically impossible !You guys have really screwed up here and people are getting upset ! IT IS FAULTY !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?