Candy Crush Saga browser issue

Yipbobo
Yipbobo Posts: 1 Newbie

I have played Candy Crush Saga thru Facebook on MacBook Air.  I received a message as "Congratulations Sweet! You've reached the end of journey. Unlock more levels by updating your browser."  I checked the existing Safari browser which scored 455 out of 550.  My existing browser should be fine per HTML5 message.  Anyway, I followed the HTML5 message to download Opera and switch to Opera.  When I opened Candy Crush Saga on Opera, I got the same message as above "Sweet!....." I am at level 2825 and do not want to lose the ability to continue playing on my lap top thru Facebook.  I do not have similar issue when playing Blossom Blast Saga thru Facebook. I cannot load Chrome on MacBook Air.  Please advise.  Thanks.

Answers

• Linda_Nobori
    Linda_Nobori Posts: 5 Level 2

My brand new MacBookPro scores 452 on your test. I cannot play. I get the same message "Sweet!...." What is the problem? I would like to continue playing Candy Crush on laptop. I am at level 2825 on my laptop and buy many gold bar packages. I would like to be able to continue to play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?