⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

running out of levels AGAIN

Options
Soni__
Soni__ Posts: 28 Level 2

I am at level 3095 and have once again come to the end.  Why can't you all try making 30 or 40 levels at one time so we don't continually run out and have to wait.  

Answers

• cobwellac
    cobwellac Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I'm having the same problem, but apparently there are other levels. Some people have played them. 

• Soni__
    Soni__ Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

really??? levels above 3095. I may have to stop playing this game....it is the only one I play but it is getting very frustrating waiting on levels

• ToniTania
    ToniTania Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Well... I am at level 7458 and I see the finish line and this has happened to me 4 times in the last two weeks!!! It sucks because while I wait for them two BUILD more levels, people pass me and then I have to catch up. However, that is never a problem as I always catch up but I'm getting very tired of it! I spend too much money for this to happen to me all the time!!! Planning to uninstall this game so if they don't do better!! I generally just go play Candy crush soda but WOW!!!!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @ToniTania and good day to you.

Currently, there are 7460 levels in 498 episodes on HTML5 version (90 more on Windows 10 App version) but some players have more levels to play due to the testing. Flash version, on the other hand, has 2825 levels and 189 episodes, but Adobe Flash Player is coming to an end on December 31, 2020. Each episode has 15 levels except for Candy Town and Candy Factory, which only have 10 each.

New levels are usually being released every week, particularly on Wednesday.

So please keep your apps up to date and I do not recommend you to uninstall your game as you will lose all boosters and lives stored in your local device.

Alternately, you may play the Window 10 version in your PC, if you have one.

Let us know if you still need other help. 😊🙏🏻

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ToniTania Hi and welcome, Do not think it matters how many levels were made as people will still do what's in front of them. there was a glitch not to long back and some people managed over 100 levels in one or two days, and then they had to wait a month for everyone to catch up . Personally think 45 levels a week is very good as most games only get 15 levels a week. There are also many other games to play

• ToniTania
    ToniTania Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have cleared a hundred levels in a week on many occasions... I play Candy crush soda but I don't want to play all the games I want to play Candy crush saga!

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and well done on your progress. But i agree with freddy 45 levels in a week is enough. And you can make them interesting by setting yourself different task. For example try to clear a full episode without using any single booster. Or try to take sugar stars on all the levels in the episode.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?