We want your feedback on the levels 13 341 - 13 385

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Happy level release day, Crushers 😃

New sweet levels are released weekly in Candy Crush Saga, and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

This week, you can directly share your feedback on levels 13 341 - 13 385 with the people behind the levels!

We would like to know how you feel about the following:

• How long did it take to complete all the levels?
  • What level did you find most challenging and why?
  • What was your favorite level you would like to play one more time?
  • Do you have any suggestions for improvements?

Comment and leave your feedback to the Team behind the new levels!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

Here We Go Again!

Let's Do It!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Haven't started as yet. Might start tomorrow 🤔

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Finished. Took a week as it is very hard to get motivated with the game these days.

3 levels need attention. There are not enough moves in 13359 and 13376 to achieve the required orders. Starting with a lucky candy is the only way to beat the levels without buying extra moves !!

The dreaded "Oops' can appear at Level 13379 if you start with boosters. This inherent problem was supposed to be fixed over a year ago !! Is this just straight out incompetence or laziness @QueenB or is a fix beyond the expertise of the Designers ??

At least after over a year's absence, the Episode Race returned to my game 👋👋

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros very much agree with you on those 3 above mentioned levels. Just finished my levels about 2 hours ago.

My favorite level this week was level 13347 started out CB + Red Wrap (Good Start). With 11 moves left CB + Green Fish (Another Good Move)

I do not have a lot of spare time right now. Wish that more players would converse here, that would be nice. Sometimes it seems like I am just talking to myself about it, except for Peter of course.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options
  • Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

Haha Scooterpie, you are funny. I always read everything put in the newest level feedback but I must admit it does become disheartening as I know that by the time us mobiles get them they will be changed to impossible. I am some weeks behind my norm simply because the levels can't be passed without extra moves, lots of gold. I've stopped giving feedback as it's obvious no one at King is bothered.

Peter you have probably got your episode race back because the Royalty Programme is ending in February. Let's hope there will be more ways to get gold other than paying or I can see a lot more players giving up.

• beccasdad
    beccasdad Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

Level 13359 -

Doesn't give me enough toffee. Always 6 short. Anybody else have this problem?

• Iceprincess9
    Iceprincess9 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options

Why was level 13357 cut from 30 moves to 20? It is impossible. Too much to do with only 20 moves. C'mon King I have used up all my gold bars and boosters and now I'm just wasting my time! Fix this!!!

• Blister
    Blister Posts: 165 Level 3
    Options

Now come on King, let's get serious. Level 13341 not shown as hard but man I've been stuck on it for days. Just like most of the levels now it can't be passed with the moves given. Surely you don't expect us to use gold bars on every level, or do you? This started with 30 moves now has 20. After, I don't know how many tries, gave up counting, I have just played with an extra 3 moves (because a 'friend' passed a hard level) + timed colour bomb and striped/wrapped candies and this is what I ended up with.

Whatever Algorithm you use to change levels just after their release needs to be tested. There is definitely something going wrong. How about the person who presses the Algorithm button or someone in King who plays the game, testing the odd level to see what we are talking about. It's more that once changed, the levels become so boring, there just doesn't seem any point in playing, if we can still call it playing. Please read this and give it a test as it is happening to far too many levels. Surely you want players to stay interested and keep playing.

• Iceprincess9
    Iceprincess9 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options

They are pretty much doing this with all levels. They don't show as hard or difficult but they are. They are cutting the moves down and yes most levels require you to use up all your boosters and gold bars. I have been stuck for a week on a level and can't compete in any contests or complete the chocolate box. I refuse to spend money on any game just to pass a level. They keep this up the loyal players who have been playing for years are just going to say enough and walk away. I'm about at that point!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?