⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Level 3144

Options
Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5

I have now been playing this level for 2 days and no matter how many times the clocks are hit they don't explode, making it impossible to get even half the yellow candies required.

Seems this level and by other posts, Level 3153, have flaws !!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Peter, I just did a search here on King Care and no one has reported a glitch on level 3144.  I am in the process of creating a guide for this game so here is some information on the clock:

The Magic Mixer blocker is evil! It spawns whatever it wants! It’s just as bad as the chocolate fountain block but this block can spawn chocolate, marmalade, icing, bombs, licorice locks! That is one nasty blocker! To clear it you must make matches next to it. Unlike the chocolate fountain, you can damage and destroy it by hitting it 5 times. It can also be hit with the lollipop hammer but that can be costly using 5 lollipops to destroy it!

So that's one idea.  Here is another idea.  I play the sugar drop challenge twice every day.  You can accumulate up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  I've been doing this for quite some time so my boosters have been accumulating.  Then when I get to a crazy level like this I just use some of them!  Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge?  Here is a link to read more about it: 

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here

This has helped me through some difficult levels.

Regarding level 3153 it has now been fixed!  I reported it to a King Admin and it was fixed within 10 minutes!  Before the fix it said that we needed 10 cherries but once the 5 cleared there was no other way to see 5 more.  Once they fixed it and you cleared the first 5 cherries then another 5 was able to drop down from the top.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Hi Peter, I just did a search here on King Care and no one has reported a glitch on level 3144.  I am in the process of creating a guide for this game so here is some information on the clock:

The Magic Mixer blocker is evil! It spawns whatever it wants! It’s just as bad as the chocolate fountain block but this block can spawn chocolate, marmalade, icing, bombs, licorice locks! That is one nasty blocker! To clear it you must make matches next to it. Unlike the chocolate fountain, you can damage and destroy it by hitting it 5 times. It can also be hit with the lollipop hammer but that can be costly using 5 lollipops to destroy it!

So that's one idea.  Here is another idea.  I play the sugar drop challenge twice every day.  You can accumulate up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  I've been doing this for quite some time so my boosters have been accumulating.  Then when I get to a crazy level like this I just use some of them!  Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge?  Here is a link to read more about it: 

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here

This has helped me through some difficult levels.

Regarding level 3153 it has now been fixed!  I reported it to a King Admin and it was fixed within 10 minutes!  Before the fix it said that we needed 10 cherries but once the 5 cleared there was no other way to see 5 more.  Once they fixed it and you cleared the first 5 cherries then another 5 was able to drop down from the top.

Thanks, Elsa.Yes, I play the sugar track and the boosters have helped me through many difficult levels, including 3144, which I eventually got yesterday with a lucky board and the use of a couple of hand switches and hammers.
  • snitchmeister
    snitchmeister Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

I agree with peter, the clocks only need to be struck with stripes and only hit 5 times but these take more hits than 5 in fact I have never had one explode yet! Need looking at 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?