Level 252 not timed?

Options
TRL
TRL Posts: 2 Newbie

252 used to be timed and great for getting striped candies  it’s not timed any longer and wondering if this was done on purpose or somethings wrong with my game?

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Best Answer

• Rehpot
    Rehpot Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Mine is no longer timed as well, but my wife's is. Tried a uninstall and a reinstall with no results, still not timed. Don't know if this was on purpose or not, but now there is no way for me to beat my wife's 41 million point score. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

I don't believe that it's something wrong on your end.  Sometimes the King teams make changes in the levels because they are able to see how many fans pass them.   If they see that it's extremely difficult they tend to make some changes on specific levels.

• Rehpot
    Answer ✓
    Options

Mine is no longer timed as well, but my wife's is. Tried a uninstall and a reinstall with no results, still not timed. Don't know if this was on purpose or not, but now there is no way for me to beat my wife's 41 million point score. 

• TRL
    TRL Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks! I get the timed version on my computer and not on my phone. Any other good levels for stripes?
  • Rehpot
    Options

Right now still using 252. Only made it to 320 so far.
  • Amanda_Wong-2
    Amanda_Wong-2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

It's happening to me today. What the heck, I need to get to the last island and they decided to do it today?!

• _Elsa_
    Options

Amanda were playing the same level 252?

• Rehpot
    Options

Yeah it has to do with the stripe challenge. If you use 252 too much on the stripe challenge it will stop being a timed challenge. If you lose the stripe challenge a few times it goes back to being timed. 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Wow Rehpot, I never heard of that before.  That is some glitch!

• Rehpot
    Options

I have a few others, but unwilling to discuss them here, would rather them not "fixed".

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?