๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

๐ŸŽฌ๏ธ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2023
    Options

Oh yes @Dafreak I've had many levels stuck for a few days. That is why I play all 4 candy crush games so I don't throw my phone across the room. ๐Ÿ˜‚Please share the link with me where you created the message and I will respond to it there.

I hear you loud and clear regarding those darn blockers! I try to build up my UFOs and then use them for those blockers.

Regarding your print screens I'm sure you used the 2 color bombs next to each other correct? Isee your point with the number of blockers. Because not as many players are at the levels that you're at you won't see as many complaints. But if you give me your link I can tag the game moderators and ask them to try the level. Then if they have the same issue it might get elevated to the studio for a fix.

• NeilButler
    NeilButler Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Options

To all,

J have played this game for years. Iโ€™m on like level 10,400. Recently paid for the first time about a month ago. Havenโ€™t had adds since. The cost for what you get is not worth it. This is absolutely a slap in the face from candy crush to take my adds away because they found a new sucker willing to pay. I will not pay ever again. I have passed three levels in two weeks. The game is no fun anymore. I almost deleted this morning. If the adds donโ€™t come back I will unfortunately have to delete because the fun is gone. I hope they correct this issue and quit lying about a test. I canโ€™t compete with people who have unlimited money. Thanks everyone. SAD DAY

• Dafreak
    Dafreak Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

I did use the 2 CB together. Clearing most of the frozen liquorice. But in that level, once ypu have cleared the initial 15 liquorice finally the second part opens up.

You have then to clear another 10 liquorice and all the blockers, most of them still stuck in frozen jelly!

With only 5 or 6 moves remaining you would hope for another double CB or CB+striped candyyo maximise damage.

It is clearly impossible without added boosters or xtra moves.

Simply ask developers to play that level 13366 and ask them if it's double without boosters.

The answer is no, I am afraid.

Sent the dame comment to QueenB and Kiara.

I offer 100 dollars to any developers clearing that level with the current setting and ร  trip to Marrakech if they want.

Just not possible if you haven't store any UFOs or lollipops (long gone) to defy this level.

Anyway, just sayin'

Ciao amiga

• Dafreak
    Options

Deleted the app this morning.

Can't stand " this pay to play" business anymore.

I am done with this bullsugar..

Good luck

• teodora_mtn
    teodora_mtn Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello all! I had on my previous phone ads that were helping me a lot with my progress. Now that I merged to a new device I have no ads at all. Can you please give me my ads back!?!?!?!?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,508 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Kennyth
    Kennyth Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2023
    Options

Would certainly love to be @ part of the testing group for videos and advertising

• Dafreak
    Options

Any news from developers?

Perhaps they are just not interested in their 100 dollars bonus?

Can you ask them to contact me directly and explain how it is possible to clear 13366 without boosters?

If not, I'll just assume that it is impossible which will confirm my conspiracy theory: Yes Candy Crush is cheating their players.

And that involves paying to pass the next level.

Imagine if 1 million players alleviated their frustration with only 1 dollar a day. How much would be sitting in the CC piggy bank on a daily basis?

I am just, of course, speculating. Ha!

PS: Since it is a know fact that "difficult levels" have a 0.3% chance of success, my calculation is probably wrong.

I would say people maybe invest 2 dollars a day.

Don't you think it would be a fantastic question to ask in the forum?

Happy to help

Have a great day

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,805 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?