Timed Levels

Options
pam4449@aol.com
pam4449@aol.com Posts: 2 Newbie

Just a complaint. I'm on level 1902. For the last 100 or more levels every other level seems to be a timed or make so many points in so many moves. I'm getting sick of getting so many of these. The one cool thing about Candy Crush was the challenge of being able to figure out moves to get through the level. The thought process, the skill. These timed levels or points per so many moves....no skill at all. Just react and CC is the one that determines how many points they will give you. Has been very boring for a long time now.  When will this end and when can be get back to challenging levels again.

Answers

• Craig_Lungren
    Craig_Lungren Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Timed levels should never come to an end. I rather see mixed timed levels of any kind:

1. Mixed Jelly-Timed

2. Mixed Ingredients-Timed

3. Mixed Candy Order-Timed

4. Mixed Moves-Timed

…and so on. If people like you don’t really like the timed level type, well there should at least be 100 timed levels of any kind in Mixed Mode and 200 regular timed levels. After that, King can stop adding more beyond those amounts if they can see how many fans are not interested in Timed levels any longer. 

Although I have heard of some breaking news that I don’t like but you may be happy about:

King has decided to get rid of all timed levels and change them to moves levels. That includes all mixed jelly-timed levels as they get changed to jelly levels.

That is just the 2nd thing that King is removing after the 1st being DreamWorld. 

You may be voting ‘No’ against me but I am hoping they really bring back both DreamWorld and Timed Levels in the game again. :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?