Level 3230 is Defective!!! There are not enough licorice.

Options
Elizabeth-26
Elizabeth-26 Posts: 3 Newbie

I used endless boosters and I had two more licorice to go and no more would come down.  I wasted massive boosters and this level is a scam to buy more or use all of saved boosters up.  This is a total rip off after years of playing this.  I tried endlessly with only two more.  There were no more to come down. It is defective or Candy Crush has designed it to make money. Totally stupid..

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Elizabeth, sorry for the delay in responding.  Are you still trying to clear this level?  If so, here is a tip that might help:  http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Level%203230

The developers are not creating levels to make you spend money because if that were true then why would they offer you events and challenges to get these boosters for free?  Also they offer the sugar drop challenge where you can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  They are not making you purchase anything but it sounds like your frustration is making you purchase these.

• Elizabeth-26
    Elizabeth-26 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Candy Crush has removed from level 3230 where you have to collect a certain amount of licorice to pass.  This has solved the problem and I have since passed the level.  The original version of this level did not give enough licorice to pass it.  There were simply no more licorice to drop down and I did try several times using up a massive load of boosters to attempt passing.  There are no more issues as it has been fixed.  As referenced in another post from someone else that couldn’t pass, a quality control check should have been done before putting it live in use as a level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?