🏆️Grand prize🏆️

Options
2»

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,850 Level 5
    Options

I only have it on my mobile. I cannot play any new levels on my mobile so I am always in this contest with 45 levels. In the similar old contest without the 3 wins in a row deal I actually would be the winner sometimes. I am leading right now in the contest. I have only played 9 of my new levels so far.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,269 Level 5
    Options

I have the same feature in Soda game and I have not seen it at CCS yet as I already uninstall the game due to not enough phone space. I think the rewards are great but it's hard to get it.

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

I have the feature in my game.

• MzMinerva
    MzMinerva Posts: 101 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Options

This is another feature I don't have. But, that's fine, because I don't want it! They should leave the weekly contest alone. At least you could earn boosters once in a while. Three times in a row? Way too difficult. It's unfair to those who don't want to buy boosters, as you would probably have to, to win 3 times in a row.

I rarely get ANY events, and the climb mountain to get boosters feature disappeared on me again. I'm getting annoyed that I rarely get new events. It's not much fun just playing regular game all the time. Just my experience.

But I DO have the new map! And I hate it, now.

• Shilviya18
    Shilviya18 Posts: 1,672 Level 4
    Options

Thanks for tag me @Diamond_Lim !

I dont have this event in my game..

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,070 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Andres-2 thank you for the tag @Diamond_Lim I have this feature. The rewards are good if you actually get to the end but this is extremely difficult to accomplish and doesn't seem fair! I think there should be rewards after each week and progress shouldn't be lost.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?