When I rank up and receive five lives, why aren't they added to my existing lives?

Options
Heidi_Lavitt
Heidi_Lavitt Posts: 8 Level 2

Certainly they have the technology to credit those five after existing lives are used up. That's a bogus reward if you only get some of the five lives you've received.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Heidi, that is because 5 is the maximum amount of lives you can get, no matter if you have some or none when you get more lives, either by winning them or accepting them. The only exception is the unlimited lives booster that you sometimes receive from events. That gives you, as the name says, unlimited lives for the set amount of time (1 hour is popular) but once that is gone, then it is gone and you go back to 5 lives. I am sorry, but that is how the game works and I am not sure King will change it anytime soon. I will pass the feedback on for you. Thank you for contacting King Care and have a nice day.

• Heidi_Lavitt
    Heidi_Lavitt Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I do realize 5 is the maximum, but as I mentioned, I’m stunned that in this day and age there isn’t technology they can “store” my five rewards until I’ve used up my current lives and then add them on. If not, why not reward them when I’m out of lives? Like I said, it’s not much of a reward if you can only use part of it.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

That is just how King works, and how a lot of other computer games I play work also. I know that when I play games on a console (my WiiU...don't judge lol) like Mario games, you can get up to 99 lives, and it stops counting. Some older games used to go up to 999 lives. I know this because I am a gamer from way back when, as in...Atari days, and my favorite games once the Nintendo systems came to be were the Mario games. I have beaten almost all of them at one time or another, but I don't have time now to play them anymore, sadly. This is a really cool conversation, and I haven't had one like this in a long time. I am "too old" to like video games now so I can't talk about them with anyone without them thinking it is strange that a person my age is still playing. :) Maybe King will change this in the future, and I actually have passed it on as feedback for you to the Moderators. King does listen to the players, so maybe if more people that feel this way write here and express that opinion, then maybe King will have their games go past the 5 lives. Personally, I think it should be more than 5 lives to begin with and that the time to the next life in most games is ridiculously long. Most are 30 minutes, and that is almost 2 hours of waiting to get full lives. In Papa Pear, it is a 10 minute wait for the life to regenerate, and that makes it much more fun because you get to play more since your lives regenerate so much faster. Let them know! Get your friends to write and express themselves. Thank you for your opinion and for the conversation. It has been nice talking to you. If you need anymore help, I am here at your service! Thanks for contacting King Care and I do hope you have a great day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?