🗺 New Saga Map Makeover - Check it out!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Level 2

I can't stand the way it looks now, it was more enjoyable the way it used to be. Why change a feature that didnt need changing?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Level 2

Actually I have changed my mind, l found that I prefer this new layout to the old one. It feels more interactive, more flowing inmaginative in stead of just flat and static. Sometimes change can be a good thing. I was wrong before didnt give a chance to grow on me till now.

• Tulipanonero
    Tulipanonero Posts: 72 Level 2
    Sour! I don't like the new saga map... (please tell us why)

Sorry why I don't have the new map anymore and all the various prize contests are gone as well? Boh...I'm getting tired of playing...I've been stopped for too many days at level 13470, really ridiculous and with few moves to be able to overcome it... Enough...every day always something negative.

• Tanu_chauhan_1001
    Tanu_chauhan_1001 Posts: 379 Level 3
    Sweet! I love the new saga map

Yes, I liked this map ♥️♥️

• canuckbabe
    canuckbabe Posts: 18 Level 2

I am sooo happy the full map is back. Thank you for listening to your players

• Takodan
    Takodan Posts: 7 Level 2

I played the new map for a few days. Now all of a sudden, the old map is back. Was it a trial period?

• Tanu_chauhan_1001

No , my old map is not come back

• Bojan_candy
    Bojan_candy Posts: 45 Level 2

Can we please also have the characters from the game included in the new map because now there no sign of the candy crush saga characters anywhere in the game and it would be nice if the characters could be featured in the map since there is lots of empty space in every episode and it would add a lot more interest to the new map in the game

• Tanu_chauhan_1001

I liked nwe candy map

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Divine! It's so much easier to navigate with

Now I can vote. This morning I still had the old card and when I opened it again the new card was there. I liked the look of the old map better than the new map. Only here is it better to get to the levels by clicking on them and not having to scroll up or down. Now you can also see how many levels are left until the episode. I also think it's nice and motivating that you can see your fellow players on the map. So the new map is better for playing. Yes, easy and it's a better gaming experience. It doesn't always have to look bombastic and thus make everything more difficult. This is where simplicity helps. Many thanks to the developers. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?