šŸ—ŗ New Saga Map Makeover - Check it out!

Options

Comments

• Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Options
    Sour! I don't like the new saga map... (please tell us why)

Still canā€™t play in landscape mode, so still jot satisfied. I can only play a few levels each day due to not being able to hold the iPad in portrait mode. I have played for over 10 years and enjoyed the experience until now. An absolute shame, as it stops people with less muscle mass to play. Shame on King for not considering disability before making changes.

• RosieU
    RosieU Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Portrait mode is terrible for iPad usersā€¦would never have played for the over 12000 levels if that was my only choice! Hate to say that my addiction is being cured by King and Iā€™m probably finished with your game unless you fix it!

• Gwen0114
    Gwen0114 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Bring the old map back please! The new one looks worse, you cannot see far enough ahead to plan your strategy. Itā€™s just one continuous line now and has lost personality. Itā€™s not a map anymore, itā€™s just a list to work through. Makes the game less enjoyable.

• Lisafinz
    Lisafinz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Not crazy about the new map - for all of the same reasons others have said. Why canā€™t you have a new map that plays in both landscape and portrait mode?

• grace_vanv
    grace_vanv Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am not enjoying the new map. It feels much less whimsical with the straight line. I really enjoyed the winding path and smaller numbers compared to this new roll out. I was quite distressed when it automatically opened up on my phone today. It reminds me of the 7 levels in a row challenge and has none of the nostalgia I associate with candy crush having played it for 10+ years. I donā€™t like that the view is so zoomed it, it makes the world feel much smaller and less interesting. Every "next level" is in the same direction and it is much less visually appealing. I would really like the old map back so much so that I made this very account today to comment on this issue.

• WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

I agree that the new forced portrait mode for iPad users is just awkward and uncomfortable to play. I just wish the developers would stop reducing the number of moves and adding more blockers to levels that are not supposed to be difficult.

Remember the days where you could start a level and then back out without losing a life, if you did not like the orientation of the board....But King fixed that ā€œglitch.ā€ šŸ˜‚

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 532 Level 3
    edited March 2023
    Options

Over 2 months ago, I voted SOUR on the new map. l was SO right then. Monday, King gave me the new map. It sucks!!! I hate that I can't see in front or in back of me.

It takes me at least 20x's longer to scroll to the level I want to go to, to complete the chocolate box.

King Techs and Developers don't care what we have to say. The majority of us have said we don't like the new map. Why do a poll, Queen B? They don't care. They don't listen. If they did, they'd put a 'go to level...' button which we all want!

As much as I love this game, I'm about ready to give it up. A lot of us are.

The stupid changes made weekly are ridiculous.

Thanks for listening.

Rhonda L

Edited by CM:Ā Please do not share your personal information. Check out ourĀ House Rules!

• Tanu_chauhan_1001
    Tanu_chauhan_1001 Posts: 379 Level 3
    Options
    Sweet! I love the new saga map

No , not like that . I also use ipad .I enjoying that map šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,594 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Sweet! I love the new saga map

@Cimbombom01Ā - Sorry for your reply because we can only useĀ English LanguageĀ that we canĀ understand and help youĀ on King Community. Don't worry! YouĀ make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translate English LanguageĀ andĀ repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. You can also read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding!Ā 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?