Will Sam stays or disappear this time?

Options

Comments

• CherylTeoh
    CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Sam plays prank again. Did 2 levels as I was collecting Top Climber's reward this afternoon:

Now 8 hrs later, when I return to the game, he's nowhere to be found, and is still invisible after I've completed one episode.

• CherylTeoh
    edited March 2023
    Options

Sam walks back, and I have to start from zero score again:

Noticed that my level badge had been downgraded to 1000 again.

One episode later, 2000 badge restored😂

Will go for a training camp in 36 hrs, wont be able to play the game for 5 days, nor check the event results. It's just as well.

• CherylTeoh
    edited March 2023
    Options

Sam's no where to be found, however many times have I opened and closed the Events icon. and the game.

Last time he's there was 42 hrs before event is over:

When I just came in a few minutes ago during my lunch break, he's gone, again, and with him Level 2000 badge too.

• CherylTeoh
    edited March 2023
    Options

Sam is back just 28 hrs before end of event, but look what the mess he has left behind --- progress lost, starting all over again.

• CherylTeoh
    Options

Yes, Sam is at it again. Just 20 hrs before event ends. (4th time now)

• CherylTeoh
    Options

Sam's at it again, resumed playing after dinner, for the 1st level completed, all's well, then the Joker showed his usual self after I've completed the 2nd level:

I'm pretty sure, the position will be corrected after I complete the 3rd level, moving towards bottom of the leader.

• CherylTeoh
    Options

Yup, Sam plays his usual prank again, all streak progress before resuming play was gone, climbing from the bottom, 1 level at a time. Had to complete the quick collection first before taking screenshot and post here, only after the 5th level done.

When will this issue be fixed, or looked into at the very least, please?

• CherylTeoh
    Options

After completing 2 more episodes. I'm back to where I was some 5 hrs ago, having been short-changed for 3750 points though.

Wonder whether other players in my batch might even notice what had happened to my scores; and wonder whether Sam is going to play the same prank again.

• chewygumgoodness
    chewygumgoodness Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Just checking if anyone else has their sweet streak disappearing off into the netherverse?

The prize isn't anything to be jumping about, but I'd like to know how I did.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,702 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

Thank you for reporting.. some players lose too. Will give this feedback to the game Team. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might be return

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?