⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3344

Options
jadehollow
jadehollow Posts: 9 Level 2

I'm on level 3344 .. I get 16 lives to start .. on YouTube players are starting out with 33 & 26 .. wth 

Answers

• Patti_Wilson
    Patti_Wilson Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Level 3344 is now impossible to pass due to the amount of moves being cut in half, the blockers are trippled across the whole bottom, 4 locked licorice and surprise candy turning into blockers, chocolate, bombs and marmalade. All to be done in 15 moves.  I quit until fixed.  I can't afford to buy all the blockers it takes to get through this changed level.  Please help!

• Patti_Wilson
    Options

And, on top of all that, the candy cane fince is blocking it all!

• jadehollow
    Options

i had 6 hours unlimited lives that I just finished using up and still could t complete it.. I'll never beat it like it is .. why would they change it? 

• jadehollow
    Options

I am still on the same UNBEATABLE level .. did an update this morning and now it starts me out with even less moves!!! Now it's 15! Unreal! 

• Patti_Wilson
    Options

I finally made it!  Two days, 2 hammers and 2 hand switches later. I guess I got a lucky board.  Whew!

• jadehollow
    Options

That's great Patti !! I too finally made it through. I used all boosters .. which wiped me out of over 30 ea plus my switches and hammers of about 5 .. kept waiting on using those until I got far enough to actually be able to use them and make it through .. glad to get past it but so wrong to have to use up our built up rewards :( 

• jeanmcl
    jeanmcl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

And, on top of all that, the candy cane fince is blocking it all!

where the he** are the ones responsible for this and why are they not FIXING IT?????????? Or, is this their way to get everyone to spend more money? NOT HAPPENING WITH ME, I WILL LEAVE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Alegna_Angie
    Alegna_Angie Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

King this isn’t possible! Try it your self would love to know if the developers can actually pass this level with 15 moves! Stupid gates and thick blockers and liquorice!!!

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 312 Level 3
    Options

Agree with all of the above.  Just another level that is impossible without boosters and CC knows it.  That is why no video is available with the new moves and extra layer at the bottom.  People keep going back to lower levels and build up those boosters.  You will need them.  Shame on CC for the changes.  As someone said, I'll bet CC can't do this one.

• Patrick_Kyker
    Patrick_Kyker Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

So you suckers buy more boosts. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?