Pop ups!

Options
Oakley_Arney
Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3

What is up with all of the in game POP UPS! Every round you win there are 5-7 of them and they are annoying! There needs to be an option “ do not show this again” and then when I choose to view ALL OF THE POP UP INFO…I WILL!!

Comments

• CathyM515
    CathyM515 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I totally agree! I posted this today:

I have played Candy C for years and years, but I am so frustrated, I don’t want to play any more! I was already sick of the constant pop ups about buying this, or buying that! I used to buy things, but refuse to now because I am sick of having to hit theX if I want to ask friends for help, or go to the next level. Now they are forcing the annoying Candy Royalle on us, so I will not be playing anymore until this ends! I will go in and collect my dailies, but will not play until it’s gone! It was annoying to begin with and now I have to wait even longer when just trying to play! Candy C is the only online game I have stuck with, because the others are to annoying with their ads holding you hostage between each game! Maybe I need to do what I did with other games!

• Drewsome
    Drewsome Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I know they need to monetize this game, which is why I think watching ads for bonuses is a fair trade. But, the constant pop-ups between levels are ridiculous. Today, for some reason I cannot X out Candy Royale. Now I’m forced to participate. Candy Royale is a huge waste of time after you get to a certain level - it’s almost impossible to beat so many levels in a row. Regardless, if King is going to force us to participate in Candy Royale, why the pop-up to begin? It’s completely redundant. There’s a lot of wasted time in this game. Tapping to close 8 pop-ups between levels makes things aggravating - and I’m supposed to be “swiping my stress away!”

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,881 Legend
    Options

The constant pop-ups definitely need to be reconsidered. Now that most of the features provide ten minute timed boosters as a reward we shouldn't have to waste time with unwanted pop-ups.

@Oakley_Arney there is currently an active dea related to the subject of pop-ups, please consider adding your vote to it.

• Hag900
    Hag900 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

The popups are extremely annoying.

• CocoBradshaw
    CocoBradshaw Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

Are you all playing on a PC? I don't get pop ups, but I play on a Samsung tablet and a Samsung phone.

• Oakley_Arney
    Options

iPhone. I get the piggy bank, team race, train thing, and whatever multitude of races…AND about 15 OFFERS TO “purchase to play” all in a row…after every level and when launching the app. It’s ridiculous

• Oakley_Arney
    Options

It’s a love hate relationship right??! I swear, the creators are all on the other side of the screen, laughing, hysterically at our extreme frustration 😂🤣😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?