⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 13728

Options
JyOti_SiNgh
JyOti_SiNgh Posts: 18 Level 2

Again I have less move in level 13728 I have only 24 moves and others have 31

It's difficult to pass this level with less moves. trying to clear this level from 3 days

Answers

• Novapichu
    Novapichu Posts: 289 Community Manager
    Options

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate that you reaching out to us regarding the issue you have with the level. There is a thread here on the forum where you can ask others that might have cleared the level for tips.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,990 Legend
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello JyOti_SiNgh unfortunately the number of moves shown on YouTube aren't always genuine as some people use a level editor to create their own versions of Candy Crush levels.

Also the maximum number of moves for a level is only available to those players that play the level on the day of its release. Once a level has been released King automatically reduces the moves, often to 20 or less, regardless of whether or not the reduction in moves is warranted. King also reduces the moves regardless of the feedback they have received to the contrary.

It is a fact of the game that to complete the most difficult of levels you will be forced to use gold bars to purchase extra moves. Either that or you will be forced to play the same level for weeks whilst you wait for a lucky board.

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Please, tell me how a player in a week can win 80 levels when they all ttake 3/4 days to pass, even with some boosters!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?