Level 3414

Options
rmur23
rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2

Yet another BS level.... youtube videos have 30 moves, this level now only has 20. Virtually impossible without boosters. I played it multiple times WITH boosters and haven't gotten within 25 jellies.  Took all of 3 levels before this episode became impossible. Guess I'll wait for 4-5 days until enough people complain and hope that its nerfed.

Answers

• mariapirelli
    mariapirelli Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I totally agree, impossible to do in 20 moves, even using multiple boosters, they obviously want us to keep purchasing more lives, which I refuse to do.  From being an enjoyable game it has now become a money making scam.

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited June 2018
    Options

Numerous boosters and lives lost on this "easy" level. It is not possible with moves given and needs to be revised.

• 300bowler
    300bowler Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

it just goes to show the designers only care about trying to get people to buy boosters which I will never spend a dime on this game. This level too just makes me want to quit. I won't be playing for awhile.  Bullshit Level!!!

• June_Morton
    June_Morton Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Totally agree!  Its all money orientated but I shan't be spending any money either. I look in every few hours to see if I have my 30 attempts but still only 20!

King Care???  Don't Care......

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?