We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can I log out without losing boosters etc?

itsEmma
itsEmma Posts: 278 Level 3

Hi, if someone else wants to play on my device and I log out so that they can log into their account, will my boosters, progress etc all still be saved when I log back in?

(I wouldn't be deleting the app, just switching accounts)

This is via the app on a Samsung tablet, I'm too frightened to let them do it atm in case everything is gone when I come back!

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi there,

As long as you're both using King accounts and don't reinstall the app, there's nothing for you to worry about. Your level progress, gold bars, boosters and events won't be affected.

If the game account of either of you is linked to a Facebook account, make sure you don't log in through Facebook. And if you're already logged in through Facebook and you also have a King account, then make sure you log out of both before letting someone else use your device. In any case, restart the game after logging out. You may have to repeat an older level after logging in in order to refresh your Events tab.

Just remember:

1. Don't log in through Facebook;

2. Restart the game after logging out and make sure the map is starting from level 1;

3. Do not delete app data, otherwise you'll lose your boosters. It's the same as reinstalling the game.

Have fun! 👍

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?