New Feature - Replacing Cherries with Dragons!

Comments

• Evan_Lei
    Evan_Lei Posts: 295 Level 3
    It's the same for me, I like them both

I prefer both because there are cherries and hazelnuts in Candy Crush, and there are multiple colors of the dragons that I know of.

• alexradis
    alexradis Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2023

They're definitely cute but really don't serve much of a purpose and have absolutely nothing to do with candy..

• snakegore999
    snakegore999 Posts: 503 Level 3
    edited May 2023
    I don't have it yet but I would love to have it

It's Mothers' Day in the United States! To celebrate, here's the full fan art of Izzy doing her best to be a good mom! She hugs one of her kids while floating out in Lemonade Lake.

I have also begun playing Candy Crush and can confirm myself that the gummi dragons are now available for all players. I have also found a different tutorial message in the mobile version of the game, in which Izzy herself implores you to rescue her hatchlings right when you begin the level where they first appear with "My Gummi Dragons! Drop them into the egg collectors so I can take them home. Release all of my sweet babies to pass the level."

With that out of the way, I'd like to ask you all one question: Is Denize the only known character to be a mother in this game? If not, who else is one?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,486 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited May 2023
    It's the same for me, I like them both

Please ask your feedbacks on New Feature - Replacing Cherries with Dragons here!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks!

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 22,652 Level 5
    I prefer the Dragons over the Cherries

Happy Mother's Day, Denize. You are an excellent mother of the entire Candy Kingdom, I love when you hug your precious children. I wish you a special day for you, Denize!! 😁❤️🐉

Your question about Denize being the only character to be a mother, actually not just her, in the "Candy Crush Soda Saga", a minor character named "String Dragon" first appears in the 48th episode, Caramel Cream Clouds. After Kimmy met her, she holds one of her eggs that is about to be hatched, during this journey, String Dragon thanked Kimmy for having to fluff the clouds, this is second on the Fandom site.

• snakegore999

Strictly speaking, the String Dragon doesn't count because she's in a different game. So Izzy is the only mom in the first game. But I love the String Dragon too.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    I prefer the Dragons over the Cherries

I Love❤️the dragons!!! I hope they stay!

😊🐨💕

• snakegore999

Did any of you notice an alternate version of the gummi dragon rescue tutorial? In this version, Izzy herself implores you to rescue them!

Full video here:

• snakegore999

Tired of rescuing just dozens of baby gummi dragons? A YouTuber is putting up videos of custom Candy Crush Saga levels (don't ask me how they were able to do that) where you can rescue a lot more of them, including ones where you can rescue ALMOST A THOUSAND OF THEM!!!

Examples of their custom levels where you rescue 999 gummi dragons are below:

Here's one where you also rescue another 999 "dragons" that actually turn out to be hazelnuts of yore, due to some technical quirks in the way the level was made.

And another where you drop 499 hazelnuts instead of 999.

And another where you save 999 dragons and 1 hazelnut.

And another huge rescue in which the swarm of 999 dragons bursts out so violently that it causes an earthquake on the board!

• snakegore999
    edited May 2023

Hold up, everyone! Hilda just showed up to ask a question!

"Greetings. I'm one of Denize's friends here and I'm not afraid of big, tall dragons like her. As I went about smashing obstacles with my trusty lollipop hammer as usual, helping Izzy's kids finally get home, I wondered to myself: could I actually smash a baby dragon free out of their egg with one direct hit of my hammer and not hurt them?"

(She intended to ask about what happens if you use a lollipop hammer directly on a gummi dragon in-game. Does it instantly free them?)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?