⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Items Purchased Are not Showing

sisdaly
sisdaly Posts: 9 Level 2

I have had my last 9 orders say no money has been removed from your account but all of them have been charged to my card. Please note I play on my PC not my phone or facebook, please do fix this at once. There is $30 in orders I am not receiving but being charged for.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,778 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!

For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here

• sisdaly
    sisdaly Posts: 9 Level 2

Well that is really unhelpful. Your game is glitching and stealing my money and miscrosoft says these are not eligible for refund. Worst service ever. Thanks for nothing

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,615 Legend

I think you have misunderstood the purpose of this forum @sisdaly. This forum is a fan site so each and everyone of us has no more authority than you do. As a fan site that also means that no one here can access your personal details or purchasing history.

When you make a purchase that is a contract between you and your app store, so any issues have to be resolved by you and the app store.

If Microsoft are refusing to refund you then you have a couple of options.

You can keep trying Microsoft as I have read that sometimes you have to pester them until they give you a refund, or you can contact Player Support.

You can contact Player Support by using the Help function (big question mark symbol) of your game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?