Game crashed while paying out Episode Race rewards - ⛔ under investigation!

Options
StefB
StefB Posts: 12 Level 2
edited June 2023 in Support

While trying to get my reward CC crashed. What to do?

Answers

• melissa-23
    melissa-23 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Candy Crush app frozen begins I could click the CLAIM button for finishing the race at 35 bars. I'm not sure if the 35 were added to my bars because I had just made some purchases. I had to close the app and go back in again.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,752 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Try with disconnecting and reconnecting your King or Facebook account in the game and the Gold Bars should reload in your game.

If the Gold Bars still do not show up, please email Player Support so they can check up what has happened. You can email them directly from the game by going to the Settings, Help Center, choose a FAQ and you can find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page.

• melissa-23
    melissa-23 Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

I thought I was emailing support. 😀 but thank you for the quick reply and instructions

• MalckieBoy
    MalckieBoy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’ve just won another Champions Race and it wouldn’t let me claim the 45 gold bar prize.

There was a buffering icon on the claim button and I haven’t been rewarded. See screenshots attached.

Help please.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,752 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

Thank you

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,096 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you for letting us know about this and it has been reported to the studio for further investigation!

In the meantime, get intouch with our Player Support Team and ask for a compensation. Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings and hit the ?!

The select Purchases & Gold Bars, scroll down until you see Contact Us and send them an email.

• N_ana
    N_ana Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Champions Race Awards

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,724 Legend
    edited June 2023
    Options

I think King are having issues with the Episode Race @N_ana quite a few people have posted the same thing as you.

Please contact Player Support using the Help function of your game.

Please click on the link below for more information.

Edit: Link removed due to my post being moved to a collection thread.

• Alleluja
    Alleluja Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Screen is frozen and just whirring at the bottom since yesterday. It normally clears eventually but not this time.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,724 Legend
    edited June 2023
    Options

I think you are the third person that has complained about the Episode Race freezing their game @Alleluja, so it looks like King are having issues.

All you can do is restart your game.

For your lost Episode Race rewards please contact Player Support using the Help (big question mark) function of your game.

Please click on the link below for more information

Edit: Link removed due to my post being moved to a collection thread.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?