Lives

Options
Tamika_LoveBug
Tamika_LoveBug Posts: 9 Level 2

I can’t send live to my friend. Every time I click on send it won’t do it.

Best Answer

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

Tamika, this is a Facebook issue and has already been reported to them. It is happening on King and non-King games, so it is definitely their issue. We will let the players know if an answer is given. My fellow SuperStar, Elsa, is following this issue very carefully and either she or I will let you know if anything changes. Thanks for writing and have a nice day.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

Tamika, this is a Facebook issue and has already been reported to them. It is happening on King and non-King games, so it is definitely their issue. We will let the players know if an answer is given. My fellow SuperStar, Elsa, is following this issue very carefully and either she or I will let you know if anything changes. Thanks for writing and have a nice day.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,779 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks @Laura.  Tamika, I noticed this happening last week on a couple of my King games on my iPhone.  The box would pop up but when you clicked on "send" nothing happened.  It froze!  I also had trouble trying to cancel the box.  I had to click on it 5 or 6 times before it closed.  Then I noticed it happening to my non-King games - 3 out of 4 from the same developer.  I wrote to them saying that it had to be a Facebook issue because it was happening to various games from different developers.  The developer told me that they were going to write to them.  I also wrote to them and this was my response back "Your feedback will be used to improve Facebook. Thanks for taking the time to make a report."

Tamika would you mind heading over to Facebook and putting in a complaint with them?  The more that write the faster they might try to fix it.  When you go to your Facebook page there should be a question mark on the top.  Click on it and then click on "report a problem".  I had uploaded print screens showing them what was going on.

• Tamika_LoveBug
    Tamika_LoveBug Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
  • Ladyfirebird
    Ladyfirebird Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

If it is a Facebook problem why does it work on my laptop and not at my phone? I don't get it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?