danijelarogic
danijelarogic Posts: 2 Newbie

I was on a full streak, 3 extra moves, colour bomb and all..lost it all

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,103 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

The issue is being investigated but what you can do for now is replay the level. Force close the Apps and Log in again . for more info Here

• danijelarogic
    danijelarogic Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yeah, but without boosters I can't get nowhere near finishing it. And even if I had some why would I waste them if the dragon will get stuck again? Now the other guy will finish first and I won't get 45 bars. Very bad timing for this glitch to happen 🤣

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

Zdravo, Ms Newbie,

Welcome to the forum! 👋

It should not be possible for this dino to drop below the delivery point. In fact, the 3 yellow candies get matched after it gets delivered. What do you reckon got wrong?

How many moves do you start with? There are no booster runs on YouTube as recent as 2 days ago where the level starts with 30 moves.

If you feel like chatting or need help, you can find me on Discord (Sunnysboy), Reddit (u/Sunnysboy) or Messenger (fb.com/P.G.Simeonov).

Good luck! 👍

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited July 2023
    Options

Sorry @kiara_wael, but you're referring to the last dragon not dropping/falling, not showing up at all. Here you can see the last dragon, it just didn't fell through the exit. It dropped below. The level was supposed to be cleared here. I'd say it's yet another glitch in the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?