• Sliverfoot1971
    Sliverfoot1971 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options
  • Vinothlondon
    Vinothlondon Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

I hate the concept of candy royale, moreover you have removed the x option to ignore it, if someone paying the same level for more than a week it comes around 10-15 times. Either it has to come after completing 2 to 3 levels after elimination nor take that irritating thing out. If not I am going to quit playing.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Thank you for your feedback. This feedback has been sent to the Studio Team here then this problem has been solved soon/later. Please be patience waiting and thanks again.

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 

• NanaMer
    NanaMer Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

"Again can you name me one feature other than the Booster Wheel and Chocolate Box that gives you the option of opting out?"

Can you name me one feature that blocks the game unless you play?

You mention Season Pass, Daily Treat Machine, Sam's Streak, etc., so tell me, which one of those actually blocks the game from being played? Isn't it true that you are able to close every single one of them and continue playing the game?

• Jena28
    Jena28 Posts: 44 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

We SHOULD be able to OPT OUT, period!!! We're forced to play & I do NOT like it!!

• al_t
    al_t Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Getting sick of the constant pop ups, the stupid portrait mode and Candy Royale grinds my gears.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,137 Level 5
    Options

I still haven't had an answer to my question how this event works. Does anyone know if players are allocated a group of 100 and then after the first level are still in that same group? If so, why don't more players drop out after that first level if everyone is forced to play? It doesn't make sense. Or are the players reshuffled, so that after the second level you are allocated with a fresh 100 all of whom did pass the first level? Does this happen again after the third level? Is there any way of knowing if CandyRoyale is fair or just fake?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,056 Legend
    Options

The Daily Treat Machine is the first thing that pops up when you open your game @NanaMer, so yes it blocks the game from being played, albeit briefly.

The Season Pass also pop ups univited and just like Royale used to be you can close it, but it still pops up between every level to give you a progress report, so again yes the Season Pass blocks game play.

Sam's Streak works in the same way as the Royale and also blocks your progress between levels. Additionally I find the animation slower than the one for Royale and you have to close it to continue your game.

As for Royale you can close it by clicking Play which is no different to any of the other features I mentioned.

• Manfred33
    Manfred33 Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

It's amazing... Everything in that game that pops up has a friggin X on it so you can close it, opt-out, whatever...except Candy-friggin-Royale... Just don't understand what is so G-D special about that stupid contest and why King insists on making everyone participate. Seems like some people at King are just a little BUTT-HURT that people don't like what they throw at us...

WE DON'T WANT TO PARTICIPATE!!! GET RID OF IT!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?