📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't Opt Out of Candy Royale!

Options

Answers

• CatJ
    CatJ Posts: 105 Level 2
    Options

Dear "moderator"

For the mandatory Candy Royale, may Karma rain destruction on you and all your loved ones.

• dongat0
    dongat0 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

So instead of listening to the community who overwhelmingly express their disdain for candy Royale. You have instead decided to remove our last option of backing out to not participate in it. I was able to scroll to the bottom of my screen and hit the back button every time it popped up and it would take it away but as of today July 10th you have now gone so far as to even remove that. I have been an avid player for many years but this may be the last straw.

• dongat0
    dongat0 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

As of today July 10th I have discovered that now they have removed the very last option of opting out from candy Royale. Up until now I was able to hit the back button on my android phone and it would take me away from having to participate. Instead of listening to the community and giving us the option to permanently back out they have instead removed our very last option of not having it force down our throats!

• Tracey_Harrison
    Tracey_Harrison Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

I totally agree why do they have the right to make us play candy royal

The game is meant to be fun 😠

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,386 Level 5
    edited July 2023
    Options

I agree with you here. Reading post after post of the same irritation with Candy Royale or the minute screen Facebook players now get, etc, is tiring to read and blocking every page here. However, these people aren't spamming. They are usually new to the community and different people all with the same complaint. They do deserve an answer, and I have noticed an absence of moderators recently. Until a few weeks or months ago moderators used to welcome each newbie to the forum and answered every query. I don't know where they have all disappeared to. There is a bot that deletes foreign posts and that is all the welcome anyone gets now.

• nich
    nich Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

Why don’t I have candy royal on my phone or I pad. Haven’t had it for over 9 months

• Roxyt80
    Roxyt80 Posts: 55 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options
  • seatiff
    seatiff Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

First of all, Candy Royale levels are more difficult / totally make it impossible to pass a level. So if I have limited lives, forcing me to play it makes it less likely I'll be successful. This alone makes me want to Uninstaller the app.... secondly, I used to be able to back out of that screen with my android back button which is now disabled forcing me into either losing a life. Words cannot tell you how much I HATE that feature and the myriad of pop-ups trying to get money out of me. Just let me play the game.

• milliepod
    milliepod Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

We need to be able to choose whether or not to play Candy Royale.. We have no choice. I used to be able to remove it with the phone's back button. Now I can't. Now that's been taken away. It's not good enough. Please listen to your players.

• onlyme77
    onlyme77 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

You have been sharing this issue with your team since April. Nothing has been done. It is getting worse as you since cannot even use the back option to dismiss this stupid f'n Candy Royal. It should be my choice if I want to play Candy Royal...which I don't. It stupid and the fact that you force us is bulls#!$

I've been playing gthis game a long time, I'm on level 4736 and I'm ready to delete it unless ypu bring back the option to dismiss Candy Royal.

Treat your players with some respect, without us, you won't have a game....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?