Answers

• ursula1
    ursula1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

When do we get the X back?!

• NanaMer
    NanaMer Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

This is insulting, please stop the "thank you for reporting" joke and post when you have a solution.

• stangzrock
    stangzrock Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

Why do we have to play candy royal all the time now and don't have have the option to skip it anymore?

• rpasek
    rpasek Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I don't think anyone is listening to us. It has been this way too long --- they don't care .. I play it and lose deliberatly . just to get rid of it . Screws up anything that is a times bonus --- takes too much time. Hate it. Will not spend one dime on anything until this is fixed.

• trenee777
    trenee777 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

So frustrated with Candy Crush right now. I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY CANDY ROYALE. Stop trying to shove it down my throat. Was gonna play today… opened the app 10 times and closed it again and ended up not playing because I can’t get around this stupid Candy Royale. I’m almost to the point of saying goodbye and good riddance. This is stupid and I don’t have time for this!!!

• stangzrock
    stangzrock Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

Least I'm not the only one who thinks it is frustrating and dumb

• Nace_Kahn
    Nace_Kahn Posts: 108 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi. Please don't be angry about players that r so frustrated and the only thing they can which is complaining here because that's their only option how to give out their anger, and to say that no non in the authorities position are reading the comments here well it could be but I don't think so , and to say it won't help anything u might be right, but the combination of anger and the chance it MIGHT help that's enough to let people write here about it as much as they please and maybe maybe it WILL help in fact there was A FEW things they did change after many many complaints now u will tell me it wasn't because of the complaints that could also be true but players don't know that so they do what they can do which is written and complaining about it . Now for those who justify whatever they change because it's their game and they can do whatever they please to do u might right but they r trying to sell this as a fun game over and over again so yes they can do what they want but not selling the people that this game is fun because those days r long LONG over and btw I play this game from the beginning and about 14k levels so for me not being able to opt of this stupid CR is getting me really really frustrating , and yes I'm actually on a level now for over 2 weeks and yes playing every day as much ( lives ) we ARE ALLOWED ( because they can do whatever they please) to play with thanks much for understanding

• jen43
    jen43 Posts: 450 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

I think the Candy Royale can be frustrating at times but I would at least try the level even if you don't get past the level on the first time. Trial and error does work and just keep trying. Have a nice,happy,and peaceful rest of day.

• BIGGINDALE
    BIGGINDALE Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

PUT ME BACK ON LEVEL 2053 PLEASE

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,001 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting. This issues is being investigated here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?