Frustrated Beyond Belief - time to quit?

Options

Comments

• CherylTeoh
    CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

Thanks Christine, I wasn't aware of 3 extra moves from win streak, so one more reason to keep the win streak.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,076 Level 5
    edited July 2023
    Options
  • cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 623 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

Thank you for showing that you have more moves on your game. For whatever reason people don't know that king change moves after the release of new levels. I tried to post picture of one of my starting levels but made a mistake with the 1st picture. The second one will show my starting boosters and moves. I couldn't delete the pictures. Disregard please.

• TitanCrusher
    TitanCrusher Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Over and over it has been posted…buying boosters practically guarantees that the amount of ads a player gets will be “mysteriously” reduced or all together gone.

In this very thread someone mentioned that a player’s ability to get boosters is greatly reduced at the higher levels. Queen B’s response indicates that one of the way to still get boosters is by purchasing them. Comical.

This forum needs a private message option. There are some suggestions that I, and I am sure others, could share but it will not be smart to do so in a public post as I am sure the info will quickly find its way to the coders…who will promptly remove it.

It is what it is.

• christinewupp
    Options

If anyone wants to send a private message to get some tips then my email will be public in my profile for the next 24 hours. I dare not post any tips here that might take my favourite event away, although I am pretty sure that only the bots are active over the weekend here.

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

This game is not very fun anymore. This has become a tiring exhausting boring game. How can something be fun to play 100 times and nothing. Do it again and again. So in my opinion this game has become a typical gambling game. They only give you crumbs. I honestly don't believe people who say that they can play the game without buying. Each level is so hard that you have to wait for a lucky level. But you have a limited number of lives and also a limited number that you can get from friends. So you pure math says that if you have a limited number of lives and the levels you need to play are 100+ to pass the conclusion, bring it yourself. I currently have about 700 gold, so I only play every three days when I can earn some gold and I always play with three moves more (I strike) and I always put boosters and that's not enough. every episode I spend a lot more boosters. and I always play so that I win 45 gold for the first place. but now I'm close to 1000 0 level and I think that's it. there's no point. every day we see changes that are getting worse and worse the last box of chocolates and there's no end. I'm just repeating this is a typical gambling game that takes people's money and you can see that by the annual earnings that exceed billions of dollars. better to buy PS Nitendo or similar than give these thieves money and as far as I can see many people are under stress while playing this game. LONG LIVE THE KING!!!😡

• christinewupp
    Options

There is a way to refill your lives all the time. It's quite easy and a lot of the top players know about it, that is why your maths don't add up. But apart from that, I absolutely agree with what you are writing. I keep playing, but it isn't really fun any more. I spend more time in the forum than actually playing the game, it's boring.

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 623 Level 3
    Options

Lol!. Candy crush royalty program for boosters. Plus playing all events since CC started an loging in every day for freebies etc for years. Oh I also get 100 gold bards a month from the winter cup events.

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

@christinewupp I don't know exactly how, but it's been at least a year now that you can get a maximum of 20 lives per day from your friends. When you add up over 24 hours, you have 120 lives + 20 extra, I don't know how many levels that's enough, especially in the conditions that King currently offers. And you have to take into account that you have to sleep and work a little and that reduces your life. I don't use them because I play as I explained in the previous post. So I still think that with the way that King has set up the game, you can't progress quickly operate without spending a large amount of money.. only if you have a large amount of gold and boosters from before, but the weight of each level is lost very quickly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?